Friday, September 3, 2010
The Forgotten Meal
Yesterday was our first yam, however we would like to say it won't be the last. Sarah and I had just came back from porter caves and the trailer park on campus. Nonetheless, we need some nutrients in our systems. We wanted to have baked yams with butter (how good does that sound?) so we just threw them in the oven for at least an hour. The minutes flew by as we passed the time with a couple of mario cart races (sarah won special cup...again). So you can imagine that by the time I went to check on the yams a second time we both were famished. But, even with the hour long cooking session that the yams spent in the oven, they were still hard. Case in point, we failed with our yams last night which is why I titled this post "the forgotten meal". Only time can heal the pain. Thanks for understanding our loss.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment