Thursday, September 2, 2010

Our first breakfast delight

Hello again,
well I have realized that potato is actually spelled without an E, however this is my birthday month so I'm allowed stupid spelling mistakes like that. Anyways, that is but a minor detail to my post today. The internet here at princess palace (snooze-villa to others) is wretched so I wasnt able to write a review on my first batch of potatoes yesterday. But that doesn't mean that the potatoes weren't delicious. This first batch of potatoes had to be our first meal of september. So, Sarah and I diced up a nice big russet potato and added it to a hot pan with olive oil and garlic. After those began to cook for 10ish mins we started adding salt, pepper, paprika and red pepper flakes. Once the potatoes started becoming soft we threw in some cheddar cheese and viola! It was a great way to start a day and cure a hangover at the same time. Not too spicy, not too cheesy and not too bland. We have a long way to go but I think that that first meal was a great start to our starch adventure. Well, I can't wait till my spud intake tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment